The P2 HD VariCam series advances the art of high-end digital cinematography; combining the exceptional reliability and fast workflow of solid-state technology with master-quality; 10-bit 4:2:2 AVC-Intra recording; and the creativity of variable frame rates and shutter speeds to produce beautiful images for movies; documentaries and sports. Records DVCPro HD & AVC-Intra HD. Variable frame rates from 1 to 60 fps in 720p mode. Switchable 720p / 1080p operation.
High Image Quality; Ultimate Flexibility; Tapeless Workflow
The VariCam 2700 offers intuitive operation with single-step variable frame rates ranging from 1 fps to 60 fps (in 720p mode); advanced gamma settings; and essential interfaces including three HD-SDI outputs. Utilizing three 1-megapixel 2/3-inch native HD resolution CCDs; the VariCam 2700 records independent-frame 1080 and 720 images in AVC-Intra 100 and AVC-Intra 50 as well as in industry-standard DVCPRO HD. The solid-state HPX2700 offers you an ever-ready workhorse camera for a variety of professional HD shooting applications at a surprisingly affordable price.
The VariCam 2700 provides the reliability and fast workflow needed in today's demanding production environments. P2 HD provides immediate access to recorded video for on-set viewing and the benefits of metadata to more easily manage your content. With five 64 GB P2 cards installed; the VariCam 2700 can record up to 400 minutes in AVC-Intra 100 at 1080/24p; 800 minutes in AVC-Intra 100 at 720/24p and 320 minutes in other other AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO HD formats.
• 720p / 1080p switchable
• AVC-Intra 100; AVC-Intra 50 and DVCPRO HD codecs
• AVC-Intra 100 provides master-quality; 4:2:2; 10-bit recording
• Offers choice of progressive/interlace HD video formats including 720 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p / 50p / 59.94p; as well as 1080 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p / 50i / 59.94i
• Variable frames (1 to 60fps) and 1080 23.98/24psf HD-SDI output (when in 1080 mode)
• AVC-Intra compatibility with leading NLEs; including Apple Final Cut Pro 6; Autodesk; Avid Media Composer Family Version 3.0; Avid NewsCutter Family version 7.0 and Quantel
• 5-year limited warranty (1-year regular; plus 4 years extended upon registration)
• Scan reverse allows for anamorphic lens adapter use (to create a 2.35:1 aspect image for wide-screen cinematic shooting) or for use with an HD lens adaptor for 35mm lenses
• Dynamic Range Stretch to automatically suppress blocked shadows and blown highlights
• Chromatic Aberration Correction compensates for the inherent color deficiencies found in some lenses
• Advanced gamma settings including Film-Rec
• 14-Bit Digital Processing with 12-Axis Color Correction
• High F10 sensitivity at 2;000 lx; Minimum illumination of 0.021 lx (at 1 fps VFR and +30-dB gain-up)
• Electronic shutter that offers seven shutter speeds up to a maximum 1/2000 second (plus a Half mode) and unique angle settings (similar to a film camera)
• Proxy data recording available (with the optional AJ-YAX800G board)
• Newly-designed grip handle with five threaded holes for mounting accessories and a 3-point locking viewfinder mount for precise adjustment (color viewfinder compatible)
• 48-kHz/16-bit; four-channel digital audio recording
• Multiple system Interfaces; including three HD-SDI Outputs; USB 2.0 and down-converted SD video output and IEEE 1394 output (DVCPRO HD codec recording only)
Body & Viewfinder, Manual, Panasonic Camera Plate, T-Support Bracket, Chrosziel Toe-Plate with 15mm Rods, Body Cap, 2 - Hytron 140 Batteries, Wireless Receiver Adapter Plate, A-B Battery Charger, IDX 60w Power Supply, 4 Pin XLR Power Cable, On Camera Mic, SD Memory Card, 2 - 16 Gig P2 Cards, AJ-YAX800G Proxy Video Card & Molded Case.
|Battery Type||Gold Mount|
Login to review this product.
This product has no reviews yet.