This full 2/3" DVCPRO HD camcorder records pristine 100Mbps HD images in any of 11 video formats; encompassing 60Hz and 50Hz production. The versatile; cost-effective camera provides higher-quality 4:2:2 intra-frame recording that holds up through layers of special effects; graphic overlays and constant editing and processing. Collaboration and content exchange are essential in sports production; cable shows and reality TV — and nothing maintains the original image integrity and sound quality like DVCPRO HD. With 1080i; 720p; 24p and 25p capabilities; the AJ-HDX900 is perfect for long-form HD programming and an invaluable tool for digital cinematography; cable and television production in any format; sports and events; for globetrotting documentarians and feature crews; and for the rental companies that serve them.
• Full-size 2/3" CCD block provides superb low-light performance and compatibility with all manufacturers 2/3" lenses for ENG; EFP and digital cinema production
• Multi-format recording system that supports 1080 at 59.94i; 50i; 29.97p; 25p; 23.98p; 23.98pA and 720 at 59.94p; 50p; 29.97p; 25p; 23.98p
• 14-bit A/D DSP circuits that provide optimum picture quality; color reproduction and luminance gradation
• Superior 4:2:2 color sampling and independent frame compression
• Records for 33 minutes on a DVCPRO medium-size cassette with 48kHz/16-bit digital audio on all four channels
• Three CineGamma™ modes to replicate the look and feel of film
• Built-in IEEE 1394 digital output helps lower the cost of HD production by allowing you to directly transfer HD video to nonlinear editing systems or other VTRs
• Standard HD SDI output is included for monitoring and line recording
• Built-in downconverter produces a SD output; allowing the use of low-cost SDI accessories
• Outstanding low-light shooting down to 0.032 lux (at+62 dB gain)
• Compatible with a wide range 2/3" quality lenses and accessories
• Two 4-position optical filters (ND: clear; 1/4; 1/16; 1/64; CC: Cross; 3200K; 4300k and 6300K)
• Electronic shutter (1/100 to 1/2000 sec.) with synchro scan shutter (1/60.3 to 1/249.8 sec.)
• Teams with Panasonic's new AJ-HD1400 compact DVCPRO HD VTR to form at high-performance; mobile acquisition-through-editing system
|Rental Includes||AJ-HDX900 Body & Viewfinder, Manual, Panasonic Camera Plate, T-Support Bracket, Chrosziel Toe-Plate with 15mm Rods, Body Cap, 2 - IDX Endura 98w Lithium Batteries, Wireless Receiver Adapter Plate, IDX Battery Charger, IDX 60w Power Supply, 4 Pin XLR Power Cable, On Camera Mic, SD Memory Card, Molded Case.|
Login to review this product.
This product has no reviews yet.