- Road Construction Near CQPosted:Jun 5th, 2018 7:50 am
Summer in MN means road construction. If you're coming to CQ this week or next week (6/11 thru 6/15) from Highway 100, the corner of 49th Ave N & Brooklyn Blvd sees CenterPoint Energy replacing some gas mains. We recommend turning left on 51st Ave N & then right on Washburn or Vincent to get to 49th Ave N & CQ.
We'll remove this post once the intersection is open again.
- Easyrig Vario 5 with Flowcine Serene Arm Now AvailablePosted:May 7th, 2018 2:09 pm
The Easyrig Vario 5 vest with a 5" extension arm & a pre-installed Flowcine Serene Arm is now available at CQ. The Vario 5 has a load capacity of 11-38 lbs & the Flowcine Serene Arm helps mitigate vertical vibrations from walking or running. More great Easyrig accessories coming soon.
- Tilta Gravity G2X Compact Gimbal Now AvailablePosted:Apr 26th, 2018 12:52 pm
The Tilta Gravity G2X Compact 3 Axis Gimbal is now available at CQ. Up to an 8lb load capacity & 10 hours of battery life. Perfect for DSLR's or smaller Cinema cameras. Nucleus Nano integrated wireless follow focus coming soon.
- Sales Position Open at CQPosted:Apr 26th, 2018 11:04 am
Cinequipt has a Technical Sales Representative position open in our sales department. We're seeking someone who's passionate about the technical side of production who's an energetic, motivated self-starter aspiring to success in their field. If that's you, click on the link below to learn more about the job.
- Ready Rig GS + ProArms Now in RentalPosted:Mar 22nd, 2018 3:37 pm
A gimbal support vest built for camera operators. A newly designed waist support system evenly distributes the weight across your hips. Assembles in less than 2 minutes and fits into the included carry case for easy travel, the fully assembled weight is 10lb.
- Manfrotto 536 Carbon Fiber Tripod on Sale!Posted:Feb 12th, 2018 8:56 am
While stock lasts, the Manfrotto 536 Carbon Fiber Tripod is on sale. Call us today for pricing!
Get yours before they run out!
- P+S 35-70mm CS T3.2 Anamorphic Zoom Now in RentalPosted:Feb 9th, 2018 3:42 pm
Finally, an anamorphic lens designed for cameras with a 16:9 sensor. Plus, it's available with a Canon EF or PL mount.
The P+S Technik PS-Zoom 35-70mm CS front anamorphic design lens with a 1.5x anamorphic squeeze is well suited to the widely used 16:9 sensor ratio in digital cinema cameras and offers anamorphic qualities, such as barrel distortion, nicely formed flares and shallow depth of field.
- RED DSMC2 OLED EVF Now in RentalPosted:Feb 1st, 2018 2:56 am
The DSMC2 OLED EVF with Mount Pack from RED features 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 30-bit OLED micro-display for a sharp, clear, color accurate picture. It mounts to the side EVF/LCD port of DMSC2 cameras & can rotate over 300°. The included RED EVF mount adapter permits using the EVF remotely from the camera body with an optional cable.
- SHAPE REVOLT VCT Universal Base Plate Hand Held System Now in RentalPosted:Jan 30th, 2018 2:29 am
An update to the popular SHAPE BP8000 sytem, the REVOLT is the perfect combination of SHAPE's BP10 Universal VCT Base Plate along with their patented Push-Button technology telescoping handles that results in the ultimate hand held support system.
- SmallHD 702 Bright Now in RentalPosted:Jan 9th, 2018 2:40 pm
The SmallHD 702 Bright 7" Full HD Monitor has a 1920 x 1080 panel with a 1000:1 contrast ratio & 1000 nits of brightness. It's powered by either Canon LP-E6 and/or Sony NP-F style batteries. Compact & robust, this daylight viewable monitor is great for use on gimbals.